Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
FPS TeamSpeak 3 Server

A Story For Anyone Really

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptJackWilliamMills

A Story For Anyone Really Empty
PostSubject: A Story For Anyone Really   A Story For Anyone Really I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:08 pm

Not sure if anyone will be able to keep awake throughout the whole thing but here it is.

The story of radioactivep90:

It all started when i was a young lad growing up ye farm. Jk thatd be totally gay and screw that.

Okay it all started from Dune 2 to be honest, however that was most my childhood till i was about 7. Dune 2 is a sand apocalyptic like game where u just demolish the other race on this planet. Good game and great movie.

Anywayz that was my first game, the multiplayer all started when i was 7 and first found out about Runescape. Got majorly into it. Played it till i was 15. Do the math thats alot of runescape and alot of MMORPG. This is also where i learned about scams people do online and the mean backstory to the online ways. I learned first hand what fucking alt-f4 did when i droped some items. It did not duplicate them. I was pretty angry.

Now off to my first first person shooter game. This was introduced to me from a friend you all know him as ETWA. He showed me joint operations i can't remember what age i was when i started this, maby 10 or so. Anywayz i joined my first clan back then. HWS most people thought it was hicks with sticks well its not and even i dont know what it stands for. But i met some really cool and nice people in there. Most of them were older folks which made the gaming attitude in there alot more mature like. This is where i got the major likings of the p90 which was a medics gun as its historically accurate.

My first gamer tags or name i used is these the ones you see to the side just without |HWS| stuck in it.

I stuck with joint ops for a long time it was a really great game. Then i saw comercials for Call of duty how it was all back in time styled. Fight those nazis america wins and what not.

I got majorly into the COD series, that was until they released Modern Warfare. This is where the story gets funny =P haha jk.

It was chance that i got the game seirously. It was a choice in walmart between COD4 COD5 or some other odd end game. There were 2 other guys browsing the games section and i asked them what game that i should look into. They highly suggested cod4 for its multiplayer and cod5 for its singleplayer. So coming from joint ops a massive online shooter i went with cod4.

My first clan is not one i can remmeber but i think it was HUG i swear it on my life that was it.

My second clan was MHY a gay fuck clan and ill never consider them agian.

OH i skiped the part about Radioactivep90 well just radioactive at the time.

I was still using this clan name and i was alone in a server with someone with a super hero like name i honestly cannot remmeber it.

Anywayz he asked me . . . Want to join a clan? I said sure! He responds by saying pick a heros name then. My first choice was RadioMan. Sieorusly. He said it was already taken. So i said what about just RadioActive? He said sure! go ahead change your name your in.

Never saw him agian. Hence i stayed with the name and thats how u all came to know it.

Now the p90 comes from a little competition back in HUG or MHY cannot remmber however there was another gent who thought he was beter then me with a p90 so we hosted a competition for the p90 title. . . Anywayz a few people entered i came out on top hence i have p90.

Thats the story of radioactivep90. FPS side anywayz not guna include the side games.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

A Story For Anyone Really Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Story For Anyone Really   A Story For Anyone Really I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:07 pm

dam thats a long story, but one that was good thanks jake!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://fpsgameronline.board-directory.net

A Story For Anyone Really
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FPS Community :: Chat About Anything-
Jump to: